You may request returns/replacement for most items you buy from the sellers/ listed on eshaal.in. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as “returnable” on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period(within 48 hours of the delivery date). Please refer to the eshaal.in Returns policy. to know which categories are “non-returnable” and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you’ve received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged with valid proof within 48 hours of the delivery
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on eshaal.in
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from menu and continue.
For seller-fulfilled orders, you need to contact the seller to initiate returns. To do so –
1. Go to Your Orders.
2. Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
3. Select Contact seller. You will be directed to the Seller Messaging Assistant. (+91 72077 71976)
4. Select the appropriate option and start the conversation